In over 25 years I have worked internationally, coached leaders, entrepreneurs, managers and team members all of whom were very results driven and who were expecting to see measurable improvements over a short period of time. I have a specific interest in working with expats, both those who are adjusting to a new role in a new country, culture and organisation, and those adjusting to being relocated back to their passport country. I often coach women leaders and entrepreneurs, with many women entrepreneurs in MENA as past and current clients.
I can work with you to:
- Understand your passions and values and align these with what you do to achieve high performance
- Access your own power and resilience
- ‘Onboard’ yourself in a new country and culture
- Develop yourself and others in terms of creativity and innovation
- Lead self and others through change, complexity, ambiguity
- Understand how to lead and manage a culture of creativity and innovation in their teams and organisations
- Navigate different landscapes to achieve outcomes
- Manage dysfunctionality within team dynamics and business relationships
I also coach executive teams and boards who have challenges around; shared purpose, vision, direction, trust, conflict, strategy development, and organisational culture.
My coaching approach consists of:
- Observation, helping clients to become self-aware through self-assessment and gathering information from others
- Planning a programme of change to achieved clear objectives
- Supporting the client in the implementation of those plans
- Reviewing progress and ‘pivoting’ when necessary
- Using different tools, techniques and methodologies to help the client achieve successful outcomes
- Holding the client accountable so that commitment and ownership happen.
Clients have described me as having:
‘ a thorough understanding of strategic organisational development’ and being ‘probing’, ‘intuitive’, ‘insightful’ and ‘unremitting in pursuit of clarity of purpose and the execution of plans to achieve this’.